Sunday, December 30, 2007

Last weekend of 2007

I just wrapped up another fun weekend in Austin. My cousins Chuck and Kim were in town, and they took us out to dinner at County Line BBQ. The barbeque was delicous, although once again, Mom was the only one who shared with me. I loved it when Chuck and Kim held me, and I got to see some cute pictures of my cousin Sierra, who's a few months older than me.

I also got to go shopping with Mom to get our first child-proof cabinet locks. No - they aren't for me. It seems that our dog Peepa has figured out how to get in our kitchen cabinets, so Dad installed child locks on all of the cabinets to keep her from eating our food. Fortunately, they'll be useful for keeping me out of trouble later too.

I am progressing through a few new developmental milestones. I am starting to hold my feet. They are pretty fun. I can't quite put them in my mouth yet, which is really my ultimate goal. Only a few more inches... stay tuned. I also impressed Mom by grabbing my stuffed monkey and putting its tail in my mouth. Yum. And, best of all, I've started doing a "wiggle dance" that Mom thinks is hilarious. I did it in my jumperoo a few days ago, and then on Sunday I did it again at the store. Mom laughed at Dad when he first started dancing with her too.

No comments: