Monday, October 20, 2008

15 month doctor's appointment

I had my 15 month doctor's visit today. Wow - I really don't like going to the doctor. Today, I let everyone in the office know it. I even freaked Mom and Dad out a little bit with how vocal I was about my dislike of the doctor. Of course, by the time we were leaving the office, I was back to my normal happy self.

Today, I got three shots (yuck), but I also found out I have been going through a huge growth spurt. Must be all of the yummy food Mom and Grandma gave me last week. I weigh 23 lbs, 3 ounces (25th percentile!) and am 29.5 inches tall (10th percentile). My head size is 46.5 cm (25th percentile). You can see a detailed growth chart by clicking on the chart to the left or clicking the one on the right side of the blog.

We are all relieved that the visit is over.

1 comment:

The Laukkanen's said...

Ha ha! Mitch. I had my 6 month check today. I LOVE my doctor, but HATE those mean shots! Why do they do this to us?! They say it's out of love, but man, I prefer a different kind of lovin'! I am a really "healthy girl" as my doctor puts it. I think she is trying to say I'm chubby, but in a polite way! I am 19lbs 3.8 oz (95 percentile), 27 inches (95%) and head size is something big (97%)! My mom is getting carpal tunnel from holding me all the time. She sometimes wishes I was the tiny petit little girl she imagined she was gonna have...but she loves me anyways! I hope to get to see you this weekend (you can see how much fun is is to have a little sibling!) at Haley's B-day party.