Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Cold

This morning Mom and I tried to leave the house but we had to go back inside to change our clothes because it was COLD (probably 80 degrees). Luckily, Mom hit a consignment sale over the weekend where she found some cool clothes for me to wear this winter, so I was ready. It was fun remembering what socks are - I haven't worn those in at least six months. Here you can see a picture of me in one of my fun new outfits.

I've also been a little under the weather with a cold this week and I had to go to the doctor yesterday. I didn't like it much, but the good news is she told Mom and Dad to give me popsicles. Dad gave me one with dinner last night, and he said it was like I've been eating them all my life because I knew just what to do with it. Yum!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope your cold is better. Also hope your daddy had a good fast yesterday and that he didn't have to run after you too much.