Saturday, October 18, 2008

Grandma is fun

Dad went to Portland, Oregon, this week for work but Grandma saved the week by coming to visit. We had a blast! Grandma played with me, read to me a lot, and gave me loads of kisses and yummy barbeque from Rudy's. We also did a lot of shopping. We had lots of things to find because she and Mom were getting my big boy bedroom ready for me. I won't sleep in there for a while, but Mom says for now we can play and read in there, and eventually we'll take naps in my new bed together. So far it's a fun room, and Mom says I'll have lots of fun adventures in there one day. I like crawling around, looking at all the colors, and I've already tried out jumping on the bed. Grandma did a good job. She left today and we miss her already.

Yesterday was really exciting when Daddy came back. I looked at pictures of him all week while he was gone, but it's nowhere near as good as the real thing. Today we celebrated his homecoming and some nice, cool weather by taking Peepa and Matty to the park. Mom and I are glad he's home.

You can see pictures of my visit with Grandma and my fun day with Dad today here.

No comments: