Thursday, October 30, 2008

Happy Halloween

Happy Halloween everyone! I have had a terrific Halloween week. It started when my parents volunteered to babysit my 2-year-old friend Elizabeth. She was really fun to play with and we even went on a wagon ride together. I liked watching her walk around and talk to my parents. I can't wait to be two years old.

On Tuesday, Mom and a friend took me to a pumpkin farm in Marble Falls. We had a lot of fun. The best parts of the trip were taking a hay ride, looking at goats and eating a fresh strawberry popsicle. Mom thought I was funny because the whole time I ate the popsicle I made little mmmm noises and when it was gone, I screamed my head off. Who could blame me? It was the most delicious (aka sugary) thing I've ever eaten.

The trip was also fun because we finally turned my car seat around so I am facing forward. I have to say that it makes the car rides much more enjoyable. I like seeing where I'm going instead of where I've been. It's also fun looking at Mom in the front seat when she's driving.

Now that its starting to get cold, Mom made me a little hat. It has cute little ears so it is kind of like a Halloween hat. Mom is getting really good at sewing. I like my hat.

This morning, Mom and I went to a Halloween party. I was excited to have another opportunity to wear my shark costume and I got to crawl around with lots of new friends. Their names are giraffe, Yoda, sock monkey and space man. I was also happy to share some yummy pumpkin bread and pumpkin dip with Mom.

This afternoon we visited Dad at work because his company had a Halloween party. It was neat. I got to crawl all around his office and see lots of other kids in their costumes. And we got to go trick or treating at lots of different tables they had set up. Mom and Dad haven't given me my share of the candy yet though. They say they're "investing" it for me. There were also games, like pulling plastic ducks out of a pool. I did really good at that one. It was quite a party. Dad is lucky that he gets to just play all day long like that. That was probably my last chance to wear my excellent Halloween shark costume this year. We sure got a lot of good use out of it.

Here are pictures from all of my Halloween fun.

No comments: