Sunday, October 19, 2008

Dinner with friends

Having Dad back has been great. Today, since the weather was so nice, Mom, Dad, and I took the dogs to the dog park. We took a really long walk, and I got to ride on the swings. Matty and Peepa seemed very happy to be outside. When we got back, Mom and Dad really mixed up our routine by giving me an early bath. I cried some to let them know that they had forgotten to feed me dinner, but they hadn't really. They were just getting me ready to go out to eat. We met up with Dad's cousins Chuck and Kim for dinner at Chuy's. Mom and Dad love Chuy's Tex-Mex, and they thought I would like a Chuy's taco, but I was still a little overwhelmed from the day's activities. Mom and Dad seemed happy enought to take my leftovers home - maybe I'll like the tacos more tomorrow. It was very nice to see Chuck and Kim again - I hadn't seen them since I was very little.

No comments: