Saturday, December 6, 2008

New ride

Today we had another big adventure. After I ate breakfast we headed to a car dealership, where we test drove another Mazda5. This time we ended up bringing it home with us! I really dig my new ride. It is nice because I'm higher up and can see more things out the window. Mom likes it because she has more room for my things and eventually, my new sister. And Dad is a little sad because he gave up his car for Mom's Protege5, but he's happy to have have cars that will work for our growing family. I'm excited that I'm riding in style in our new car.

Otherwise, we've had a pretty eventful week since we came home from Pennsylvania. Wednesday Mom and I celebrated my new walking skills on Austin soil by walking to the mailbox, which we've since made a daily event. We also went to the playground where I climbed through a tunnel a bunch of times, played with some spinny things, climbed up a playscape, and went down a slide. But my favorite thing has been playing in my sandbox. And now I walk wherever I can when we go out, at places like the grocery store and even the car dealership. It's been a lot of fun walking around, and I am really enjoying my shoes.



No comments: