Thursday, January 24, 2008

Finding my voice

Since I started eating solid food, I've been changing a lot. I am getting louder and Mom says sometimes when I cry I sound more like a little boy who's throwing a fit than a crying baby. I'm wiggling a lot more, I now have two teeth, and since we're putting new things into my system, new things are coming out. All of this is making life much more interesting for Mom and Dad, who are having fun watching me grow. Yesterday Mom took me to a photographer so they'll be able to remember all the fun things I'm doing. We had fun. The photographer kept saying how cute I am, and I felt like a model! Mom is proud.

Speaking of growing, since I started eating avocados, they've grown on me. I still don't love them as much as rice cereal, but they're good. Tonight I tried pears. So far, they are my favorite - I love them and gobbled them right up!

I also got to meet my third grandma this week. Oma came from Massachusetts to visit. She was excited to see Peepa and Matty and she took me shopping for lots of nice new things. You can see pictures of her visit and my other recent adventures here.

No comments: