Monday, January 14, 2008

Six-Month Doctor's Visit

Today I had my six-month doctor's visit. My parents were excited to tell the doctor about all of the new things I've been doing. He was pretty impressed. They took my measurements as well. I now weigh 12 lbs, 4 oz, and I am exactly two feet tall! My head is 41 cm around. The doctor said I am well-proportioned. He said I'm "quality, not quantity." I updated my growth chart on the right side of the blog.

The doctor also told Mom and Dad they could start feeding me more solid foods, and twice a day! I've been telling them that for a while now, but for some reason they wouldn't just take my word for it. Once the doctor was finished, the nurse came into to give me my shots. I remembered her from last time, because as soon as she came in, I started crying to let her know that I would prefer to not have my shots this time. However, Mom and Dad told me it was for my own good, so I got them anyway.

After my nap this morning, I get to have more bananas for lunch. Yay!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Heh, you're almost as tall as your Bubbe!