Wednesday, January 9, 2008

High chair and applesauce

Before I was born, Aunt Laurie knew I would want to eat one day. She's pretty smart, so she got me a high chair, and yesterday Mom set it up for me. I love it. Now Mom and Dad can put my food right in front of me so I can play with it! It's also nice because now I can sit at their level when they eat. I'm excited about all the new foods I'll try while sitting in my chair.

Speaking of new foods, today Mom and Dad gave me something new - applesauce. They were pretty excited because they thought I'd like it, but I had other plans. If you'd like to see how that went, watch my latest video here, and you can see some still photos here.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Mitch,

Glad you're enjoying food and the high chair! I can't watch the video yet, because I'm traveling for work, but I can't wait to see what you do with applesauce!!

Love,

Aunt Laurie

Baby Mitch said...

Thanks Aunt Laurie!

Christina said...

Cute. Elizabeth made that same face when I gave her applesauce the first time. Too tart, I think. She liked the pears a lot better, for what it's worth.

Baby Mitch said...

Thanks for the tip, Christina. We'll keep you posted on how pears go!