Monday, January 28, 2008

Weekends are the best!

I had another really fun weekend. Friday morning Mom and I went to a playgroup at the Jewish Community Center. Mostly I watched the other kids while Mom yakked the whole time, but we also sang songs about Shabbat, said ha'motzi, kiddush and said a blessing over the candles. It was fun and I can't wait to go next week.

Saturday morning, I went to my third swim lesson. We did the same things as last week and added one more thing called blast off. When we do blast off, Mom holds me by the side and I push with my feet. Then we blast off across the pool. My legs are very strong, so we usually blast halfway across. It's great.

After my nap, we went to a restaurant to keep Daddy company while he watched basketball, and I later hung with Dad while Mommy went to work for a little bit. It was nice to spend all that quality time with Dad.

Although it was very cold and wet all last week, Saturday and Sunday were warm and gorgeous, so Sunday we spent some time outside. Daddy, Mommy and I took a walk with our doggies and watched them run around at the park. Mom took me out of the stroller while we were there so I could really look around. The sky was nice and blue, and I had fun looking at all the dogs.

I can't wait to see what we'll do next weekend! Dad and Mom said they have lots more fun things planned for me. To see some pictures of this weekend, click here.

No comments: