Saturday, January 19, 2008

Swimming and Avocados

This morning I had my second swim lesson. We swam around while singing "The Wheels on the Bus," "Ring Around the Rosie," "The Duke of York" and "If You're Happy and You Know It." It was great, and I liked the class a lot more than last week. Dad took pictures of us and met us with our towels when we got out of the pool again. He's very good at cheering us on.

I also tried another new food today - avocado. Mom read that they are so healthy people could survive by eating only avocados. I couldn't though because I don't like them very much. At least I'm in good company; Dad doesn't like them either. Mom says we'll try again tomorrow.

You can see a bunch of pictures from my swim lesson and eating avocados here, and here's a video of Mom teaching me to splash.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mitch, keep giving that avocado a try. Papa and I love avacados! Love, Bubbe

Baby Mitch said...

Thanks Bubbe. I tried avocado again yesterday and liked it. I think maybe it wasn't ripe enough yet the first time I had it. Next up is pears!