Sunday, June 15, 2008

Fathers Day

Today was Father's Day. It was so fun. We got to tell Dad how fantastic we think he is, and Mom got to wait on him hand and foot.

We started out with our fun yesterday, when I showed Dad my pool. He made it even more fun by spraying me with the hose. I love it! It's just like the sprayer in my bathtub, but bigger. It made me laugh and really filled up my pool.

Today we kicked off Father's Day by giving Daddy some presents. I gave him a shirt, some socks and some swim trunks. Next, Mom made Dad some eggs, fruit salad and banana/chocolate chip pancakes. They gave me some blueberries from the salad, but wouldn't share the pancakes with me.

After my nap, Dad had a chance to wear his new swim trunks when we went to the pool at the community center. It was great! We had a picnic, then Mom shared her swim cap and goggles with me and spun me around really fast in the water. After that, Daddy held me while Mom went under the water to play peek-a-boo with me. It was really fun splashing in the pool, and I'm really tired out now!

Check out pictures from our fun Father's Day weekend.

No comments: