Saturday, June 21, 2008

Mitch and Friends

This weekend has been one big adventure so far. Friday night, I hung out with my friends Clark and Benjamin at Clark's house. It was really fun. We got there right before my bedtime, and since Clark's too little (he's two months old) to sleep in his crib, I got to test it out for him. The best thing about his bedroom is he has the best nightlight in the world - a huge aquarium. Here's a picture of me looking at it before I went to sleep. When it was time to go home, Mom and Dad were proud of how well I did switching from Clark's house to our car to my bed at home.

It was nice to see Benjamin too. He is about a week and a half older than me, so I'm looking forward to hearing what he thinks about birthdays. He also lives in our neighborhood, and our Mommies used to walk together, just before we were born.

Today I woke up to a fun surprise. Mom fixed me some new things for breakfast - watermelon and pancakes! I loved both and am glad Mom made a lot of pancakes for me so she had plenty to freeze for later. After my nap, I had a pretty exciting lunch as well. Mom and Dad were eating burritos and Mom made me a little burrito in a bowl, with rice, beans and avocado. I ate it up! Mom and Dad were really happy to see me eat the same thing they were having and to see me chew so much. I ate it all without having any of it mashed up or pureed. I am such a good little chewer!

Saturday night I had another adventure. Mom and Dad wanted to hang out with our neighbors, so I ate dinner and went to sleep in my Pack n' Play at their house. This time was a little easier since I didn't have to ride in the car. Mom and Dad say I am an easygoing, happy and flexible little guy. I am glad to have all these new experiences.

Here are pictures of me hanging out with my friends, playing with fish, making faces at Mom, playing in my bath and Peepa making herself at home on Mom's poolside chair.

No comments: