Sunday, July 13, 2008

I love summer!


Watermelon: Before
Summer is the best! We had a great weekend.

Mom has been giving me so much squash that I am a little tired of it. So on Saturday morning, Mom and I went to see Miguel. He gave us one of my favorite things, a watermelon!

After my nap that day, I was kind of grouchy, so Dad and Mom took me outside to my backyard pool for a change of scenery, and it worked - it really put me in a better mood. When we went inside, Mom chopped up the watermelon so I could have a snack. Here are some funny before and after pictures of my watermelon adventure.


Watermelon: After
Sunday was more fun. We went to the pool at the Jewish Community Center, and had more - you guessed it - watermelon for a snack. Eating watermelon is messy, so Dad and Mom make sure there's a pool nearby they can stick me in after I eat it. I got lots of pool-time and lots of watermelon this weekend.

Mom's hard at work right now, so Sunday night Dad and I helped her out by running to the grocery store. We've never done that by ourselves before, and it was great. Dad took my shopping cart cover and really looked out for me. He even strapped me into the seat.

For pictures of our summer fun and a frog we found on our deck during our one and only rainstorm of the summer last week, click here.

No comments: