Monday, July 14, 2008

Our Cloth Diaper Service

This post is part of a series about my experience wearing cloth diapers, which I decided to include in my blog because a lot of people ask Mom and Dad about it. In previous posts, I talked about why we chose cloth diapers and how cloth diapers work. In this post, I'll tell you about our cloth diaper service.

Mom and Dad really liked the idea of cloth diapers. However, they really didn't like the idea of cleaning them. I don't blame them - yuck! That's probably the biggest reason most people choose disposable diapers. Mom and Dad found a great solution to that problem - Austin Diaper Squad! Previously known as Austin Diaper Service, they are great, because once a week (or more often if necessary) they bring new diapers right to the house and take away the dirty ones. They have super industrial washers that can really get them clean and sanitized. Mom and Dad really like having the diapers delivered right to their door. Plus, as I grow, the diaper service brings the next size up.

Austin Diaper Squad also has a lot of great advice and through their store, Austin Baby, they sell other products for natural babies. Plus, they are really nice! We are very happy with our diaper service, and as long as cloth diapering works for us, we'll continue to do it.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

I am really big on cloth diapers. We use fuzzy bunz, but I clean them myself.