Sunday, January 11, 2009

Visiting with Aunt Lauren

We all had a great time when Aunt Lauren visited us last week. We had some nice weather, so we spent some quality time in my sandbox. Peanut is making Mom hungry, so we also ate a lot. Aunt Lauren thinks it's fun to cook so we ate lots of yummy food she made, and we ate at some fun new restaurants, including a Russian cafe and a little restaurant in the back of an Asian grocery store that Mom said may be the best Chinese food she's ever eaten.

Saturday night, Grandma and Grandpa sent us out to eat at Guero's, the restaurant that Dad took Mom to right after he proposed to her. I hadn't been there before, but Mom told me I would love it. For dinner, I got a chicken taco, and I LOVED the refried beans. I couldn't get enough of them. Yum! Guero's is my new favorite restaurant.

We got to visit with our friends Prabhakar and Zhenya and one day we visited the cows at Amy's Ice Cream, where I got to run around on a path we discovered. Aunt Lauren showed me a fun new trick that involves holding my nose, puffing up my cheeks and sticking out my tongue. Since she left, I've been doing it as my way of telling Mom and Dad I miss Aunt Lauren.

Here are pictures of our week.

No comments: