Sunday, May 17, 2009

Hazel's adventure

I'm not the only one in our house that's gotten sick this week. I started feeling a little better near the end of the week, but then Dad got sick and Hazel got a fever and wouldn't eat. Since Hazel is so little, the doctor wanted to run some extra tests on her, so she went to the hospital for a few days. Mom stayed with her the whole time, while Dad watched me. Fortunately, Bubbe, Papa, Aunt Laurie, and Uncle Jonathan came into town Friday night, so they were able to watch me and give Dad a chance to go to the hospital to be with Mom and Hazel. Hazel passed all of her tests fine, and now she and Mom are back home with everyone.

It is very fun for me having everyone in town. We went to Whole Foods, and Uncle Jonathan was nice enough to help me eat. Aunt Laurie and Uncle Jonathan also got me some new bath toys - bath crayons and paint that I really love! They were nice enough to show me how to use them while they gave me a bath. Bubbe and Papa took me, Hazel, and Peepa to the park today while Mom and Dad caught up on some rest. I'll post some pictures of their visit in a blog entry coming soon.

No comments: