Friday, May 22, 2009

Summer fun


Bubbe and Papa were here this week, so I got to have a lot of fun with them. We went swimming at the pool in their hotel, and then Mom bought a kiddie pool for our yard that I went swimming in. Tonight, we went to Shady Grove for a delicious dinner. I was pretty happy with my grilled cheese sandwich - Shady Grove is probably my favorite place to eat. Mom and Dad like it because its a fun, relaxing way to spend dinner. Hazel likes it too since there's so much for her to look around and see. She's really strong - she's already holding her head up a little bit, and she follows people around with her eyes. She's also starting to sleep much better, waking up only 2-3 times a night.

As this video shows, I am dancing a lot right now. Papa brought Hazel some CDs I really like dancing to, and my favorite thing to dance to is my Word Whammer. Also, Bubbe noticed that I am getting my two year molars - a few months early! Its been bothering me a little bit, but not as much as Mom and Dad would expect.

Bubbe goes home tomorrow and we are all very sad to see her leave. Mom and Dad especially. They think raising me and Hazel is a three (or four) person job right now.

Here are lots and lots of pictures from this week. Summer is fun!

2 comments:

Bubbe said...

I miss you!
Love, Bubbe

Jay Fundling said...

We love the videos, May is a big fan.

That looks like a pretty small hiding place.

Cool fridge toy. We have a fridge farm which has less letters and more half-animals.