Sunday, May 31, 2009

A Horse is a Horse

Saturday we went to my friend Ellie's house to help celebrate her 2nd birthday. The past couple days Dad and Mom have been telling me I was going to get to ride a horse. I thought they were joking but, sure enough, when we got to Ellie's house for the party, they gave me a cowboy hat and there was a pony in the backyard that I got to ride! I'm still not sure what to make of the riding experience, but I liked petting the horse afterward. As usual, Hazel slept through the whole event. She'll appreciate parties more later, I think.

Click here for a few pictures from the party.

1 comment:

Bubbe said...

Your Aunt Laurie had a pony party when she was a little girl. Your Dad had a good time, but your cousin Mindy cried when she was put on the horse! You were a brave little boy. Love, Bubbe